Server Edition (SE) is the standard product of our planning board. This edition can be used in all branches/industries.
The planning of the orders takes place in a bidimensional view with your resources (employees and/or machines).
Start your real planning in less than 10 minutes! Outstanding features are the graphic design, easy understanding and multi-user capability. All planning boards have in real time the same view of the most important in your company: the processing status or the orders.
Local and global settings make it easy to customize the product to your specific handling needs.
For a better understanding of the different possibilities, we recommend you the Video Gallery full of explanatory videos.
A selection of Server Edition features:
- Selection of all objects in a group/graph
- Rename user-defined attributes
- Interval planning quarterly and annually
- Collaborative editing of various properties of multiple objects
- Drawing objects, downtime and holidays
- Selection of individual days of the week for stratification (define non-working time)
- Task list reports for object groups
- Zoom change with mouse wheel + CTRL, horizontal scrolling with SHIFT + mouse wheel
- Tool tips for calculation variables
- Split objects expanded
- Non-master items have their own start time, end time and working time
- Delete Scope for planning objects
- Worldwide holidays
- Highlighting the production period (EarliestStart till LastDelivery – locale settings)
- Available in different languages
- Copying sample orders to the planning board
- Define and use downtime categories
- Manage/change existing capacities
- Show custom attributes on planning object
- Map modul
- Setting the planning object
- Global settings: same/different period for multi-dimensional planning objects
- Define layer models and assign them to rows
As a planner you have 4 basic needs that are satisfied with the electronic planning Board infoBoard:
- Overview: Where do we stand?
- Focus: What alternatives do I have to solve a necessary plan change?
- Impact: What actually happens to the other orders when I make this planning change?
- Looking ahead: If only I had known it, I would have acted in good time
Request your offer today!
More information with Youtube